Sunday, March 13, 2011

back from my travels...

last week i upped and left for a few days in france...paris fashion week (stalking outside chanel) , rue saint -  honoré window shopping and general parisian pastimes ensued...plenty of posts of my adventure to come...here is the view from my room in paris and some pictures of the city itself...






 paris is one of my favourite places in the world...it's a city in which you can just be ; you don't need to have an agenda or to-do list , just being in paris is enough...i think that's why i love it there so much because my ocd tendencies usually have me multi-tasking all day every day back home...the break was like a dream and i loved every minute of it..now how to exude that parisian chic in college on monday...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment