Friday, March 4, 2011

read my mind...

have you ever had a string of things running through your mind?  a few themes in particular have been following me around this week....

this dress from the burberry f/w 11 show...how can i convince mr. bailey to let me get my grubby little mits on it?


this song, which i had never heard before until this week and now i'm hearing it every time i put on the radio...




woo woo cocktails...my new favourite (very alcoholic) drink...only good things come from woo woos!


25ml peach schnapps
25ml vodka
50ml cranberry juice
ice

this book, fragments, which i must buy...


x

2 comments:

  1. woo woo!

    dammit, now all i want is a woo woo.

    i should never have stayed in to watch the late late. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE Woowoos!! Suas make yummy ones:)!! x

    ReplyDelete